RegTech Insight Awards 2019 – Shortlist announced
The RegTech Insight Awards 2019 celebrate providers of leading RegTech solutions, services and consultancy. These awards are uniquely designed to recognise both start-up and established providers who are creatively finding solutions to help with regulatory challenges, and span a wide range of regulatory requirements.
RegBot is delighted and honoured to announce that it’s innovative bots have been included in this year’s shortlist in the following 7 categories:
- Best Vendor Solution for Managing Conduct Risk
- Best Research Management Solution for MiFID II
- Best Innovative Technology for Regulatory Compliance
- Best AI Solution for Regulatory Compliance
- Best Data Management Solution for Regulatory Compliance
- Best Solution for Managing Operational Risk
- Best Trade Surveillance Solution to Address a Dodd-Frank Requirement
The RegTech Insight Awards are overseen by the RegTech Insight Awards Advisory Board, who have helped shape the categories and will review the winners in collaboration with the A-Team Insight editors. If you are an end-user at a financial institution, you too can vote by clicking here
The RegTech Insight Awards champagne drinks reception will be held in London on May 3rd 2019.
Voting will close Midnight on Friday 15th March, 2019.